Take and eat the bread remembering Jesus’ body broken for you
Take and drink the cup remembering Jesus’ blood shed for you
The crucifixion was painful, torturous, excruciating, intense. But Jesus gave his complete self, showing the greatest love possible. The evening before he died, he introduced the practice of communion, asking that his followers continue to remember him and his broken body and shed blood.
Allow God to bring to mind areas of sin. Offer the whole of yourself to God, repenting of (turning away from) any sin. Accept and embrace the forgiveness Jesus offers. Once again allow Jesus to have the place of Lord and Saviour on the throne of your life.
Movement 1: Crucifixion
- Suffering Station – Location: Auditorium front right
- Reading Station – Location: Hub
- Cleansing Station – Location: Entrance foyer
- Communion Station – Location: Auditorium back center
- Burial Station – Location: Auditorium back left
Movement 2: Resurrection