If you can and would like to, go up the stairs and on to the stage of the auditorium. Otherwise, gather as near as you can. Take in the slow, spectacular sunrise.
Creation gives us this beautiful picture of a glorious new beginning. This art of nature symbolises the new beginning of all new beginnings – the new birth of resurrection Sunday. Where in your life are you longing for rebirth and renewal? What is the “new” that God is wanting to work in you or call you into?
Movement 1: Crucifixion
- Suffering Station – Location: Auditorium front right
- Reading Station – Location: Hub
- Cleansing Station – Location: Entrance foyer
- Communion Station – Location: Auditorium back center
- Burial Station – Location: Auditorium back left
Movement 2: Resurrection