Look at the representation of a tomb and burial clothes and the surprising emptiness of what should have been full, the surprising openness of what should have been shut up. Feel the burial cloths. Take and eat a hollow chocolate egg.
He’s not here! Jesus is risen! Death could not hold him. Jesus smashed the chains of sin and death, and broke free, to work the power of the kingdom of God in our lives and in the world. Let God speak to you of his goodness and grace, his capacity to amaze and astonish you, his miraculous power to overcome earthly constraints.
Movement 1: Crucifixion
- Suffering Station – Location: Auditorium front right
- Reading Station – Location: Hub
- Cleansing Station – Location: Entrance foyer
- Communion Station – Location: Auditorium back center
- Burial Station – Location: Auditorium back left
Movement 2: Resurrection