This is a guided imaginative Bible reflection where you get to imaginatively experience the morning of Easter Sunday. You need to start at the beginning of the recording. It takes around 11 minutes. If you arrive while it is already underway for others, perhaps wait outside the room or aim to come back when it is time for a new session (the timer on the screen will give you an idea of how far through it is).
Find a comfortable spot to sit or lie or stand. Listen along and engage with the story and questions. You might want to close your eyes. Relax your body. This is a time of rest and encounter. Be open to the Holy Spirit bringing this time alive for you, allowing God to speak to you personally.
Afterwards, record any significant thoughts or words from your experience below.
Movement 1: Crucifixion
- Suffering Station – Location: Auditorium front right
- Reading Station – Location: Hub
- Cleansing Station – Location: Entrance foyer
- Communion Station – Location: Auditorium back center
- Burial Station – Location: Auditorium back left
Movement 2: Resurrection