Hidden behind one of the innkeeper’s doors is a sweet surprise. Can you find it? Keep looking until you do.
Don’t forget to put the lid on the box and hide it behind a different door for the next people to find!
She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.
Luke 2: 7
- There was no room for them – that is all we know about why Mary and Joseph ended up in a stable. Whether Joseph really was knocking on inn doors while Mary was about to give birth is a mystery. But we do know that Jesus taught that there is a gift for those who ask, seek and knock!
- This Christmas treat is in a shape that reminds us of a shepherd’s crook or staff – the stick shepherds used to guide their sheep. Reflect on the role of the shepherds in the story of Jesus’ birth. How important do you think shepherds were in society at the time? Why did God choose the shepherds to receive the angels’ message?
- Wise Men Station – Location: Auditorium
- Glory Filled Skies Station – Location: Auditorium Stage
- Innkeeper’s Surprise Station – Location: Auditorium
- Manger Station – Location: Auditorium
- Scents Station – Location: Auditorium
- Communion Station – Location: Auditorium
- Christmas Tree Station – Location: Auditorium
- Floating Candles Station – Location: Foyer
- Story Station – Location: Foyer
- Thanksgiving Station – Location: Front Entrance
- Give 1 Get 1 Blessing Station – Location: Hub
- Prayer Line Station – Location: Hub