Take a Christmas themed communion.
The bread and the cup are a little different to usual today with some Christmassy spices added to add an extra dimension to the experience.
As you take communion, take time to repent and receive God’s forgiveness and cleansing, His love and the fullness of life he had for you.
We take communion as a way of remembering Jesus and all he has done for us by using our body. Jesus himself gave this practice to his followers.
Communion is something we do together as a community. We receive the bread to represent the body of Jesus Christ, which was broken for us in his death on the cross. We receive the cup to represent the blood of Jesus Christ, which was shed for us.
At Christmas, we are even more aware of the gift of Jesus. The birth, life and death of Jesus was the most incredible and sacrificial gift of love from God to us.
By his death and his resurrection, we are washed clean of our sins and are free from the power of sin and death. The Light of the World gives us life.
- Wise Men Station – Location: Auditorium
- Glory Filled Skies Station – Location: Auditorium Stage
- Innkeeper’s Surprise Station – Location: Auditorium
- Manger Station – Location: Auditorium
- Scents Station – Location: Auditorium
- Communion Station – Location: Auditorium
- Christmas Tree Station – Location: Auditorium
- Floating Candles Station – Location: Foyer
- Story Station – Location: Foyer
- Thanksgiving Station – Location: Front Entrance
- Give 1 Get 1 Blessing Station – Location: Hub
- Prayer Line Station – Location: Hub